Monday, April 30, 2012

Reflection

I learned a lot in this class.  I liked how Jeff brought in the speakers class discussion was always interesting and engaging.  I also liked how he used different medium to engage the class.

What I did not like about the class was that nothing had a definite answer to it.  I like discussing the "grey area" but on some topics, I was interested in finding out a definite answer.  I also don't think that an event paper, book review and this scholar activism project is realistic. I take 22 credits, work 2 jobs and run three clubs finding the time to fit this all in with other projects that pertain to my actual major was difficult and sometimes I had to choose what assignment to do. 

Overall, I really did like this course and if the workload was adjusted, I would have been less stressed out about it.

Leslie Walter

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your comments, Leslie. Your observations on the workload have been noted and I appreciate your honesty.

    ReplyDelete