Saturday, April 14, 2012

Meghan Tonjes

After the first few minutes of Meghan's presentation I really thought she was a great activist and thought that her guitar playing/singing aspect was just a way to promote her activism. After hearing her I was amazed, I don't like to admit to it but my mom has forced e in the past to watch shows such as American Idol and the voice, and Meghan was at many of the finalists level if not beyond it was incredible. I don;t mean to take away from the great work she has done with project life size and the kind of commitment and determination she has put in to keep such a project going; especially with the changeover and some of the incredibly hateful things that can be posted online. In the end what she has done with project lifesize is amazing, she has an incredible voice, and now that project lifesize is coming to an end I am really interested to see what she will do next.

John Plevel

No comments:

Post a Comment