Thursday, April 12, 2012

Very Impressed



I was completely blown away by the power of words that Meghan said on Tuesday. She is such an inspiration and gave me so many great ideas for my scholar activism paper. It was really nice to see someone so down to earth talking about what she really felt passionately about. When thinking about my topic I had this far off idea that it had to be something so mind blowing and creative. I racked my brain for days, just to think of something impressive. However now I realize that the things in life that we should be active about are staring us right in the face. I am so happy I was able to meet her and hear her story. It reminded start thinking more close to home than out somewhere in a place far-far away.
-Sarah Fiorella

No comments:

Post a Comment