Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A Christmas Carol - Bad Karma

I really thought it was interesting what Joyce was saying about Henrietta karma. While reading the book I could the author did a nice job at incorporating Henrietta's soul in the book. Even thought the book was to teach us about the women how gave us so much,I think by adding personal parts about how her soul was still looking out for her cells made the point even clearer. I think Henrietta's story a story we can all learn from. I think than its more than just telling a story about a African American women being taken advantage of by her husband, and doctors. I think it is a lesson that we should all take with us about how not to become a victim in your life or with medical advice. I know there was no other option for Henrietta but, I think because of her there became more options. She was the victim who is saving other victims.... The World.
-Sarah Fiorella

No comments:

Post a Comment