Thursday, April 26, 2012

Body Mofidifcation

Female Body Builders, attractive or lacking femininity?

When I see a female body builder on the television or in person, I am not going to lie I am a little freaked out by it.  But even when I see a male body builder, I am freaked out.  These people are pushing their bodies to the extreme in a good and bad way.  When a person puts steroids into their body they are permanently damaging and/or creating an unneeded addiction.  Why does your body need to be that toned and "ripped"?  Is that really necessary? I do not think so.

A bunch of my friends back home participate in body building and they invited me to a competition.  I felt as though I was in another world of extreme fitness and protein.  The first thing I though of was the youtube video, "My New Haircut" where a gentleman mocks the Italian heritage and tries to pretend as though he is a body builder. 

I do not know how I feel about body building because it is a good way to stay healthy if it is done in modification and not to either extreme.

Leslie Walter

No comments:

Post a Comment