Saturday, April 28, 2012

Tattoo Perception

I think that many people today still judge people that have tattoos. People say that they are becoming more widely accepted, but I think they really mean that tasteful and a limited amount of tattoos are accepted. Those who have multiple visible tattoos or entire sleeves are judged for it. Many make assumptions about that person before even getting to know them. I agree with Erin's post where she said that "all of who we are is just little pieces put together." I myself don't have any tattoos yet but I don't want to be judged for what I decided to do to my body. While some people may get meaningless tattoos, numerous others have a reason for getting their tattoo. Their tattoo is a sign of strength or in remberence of someone for them. They don't need to be judged for their decisions to get a tattoo. Unfortunately our society is too quick to judge one another.  

No comments:

Post a Comment