Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Male Plastic Surgery

I have to agree with Joyce when she said that it is common for men to undergo plastic surgery. I am sure that many male celebrities have had some procedures done to them. However, I don't see men going "over board" with the surgeries like we do with women. It is much easier for women to take it "too far". And I think the reason for that is because the ideal beauty for women is unobtainable. Though we see these perfect women in magazines, all of those women are photo shopped. However, some women believe they can achieve that beauty if they just have one more plastic surgery. But then, they go into a downward spiral because they realize one surgery is not enough, and suddenly they have taken it too far. I think it is more common for men to undergo plastic surgery that focuses more on their body. Men are constantly trying to achieve a certain body that they believe is attractive. The more muscles the better. And I am sure some men have used plastic surgery to achieve this look. In my opinion, I believe it is much easier for men to obtain this look then it is for women. Also, I think women believe they have to look a certain way in order to attract a partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment