Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Cher's Cosmetic Surgery

Today in class we discussed cosmetic surgery and naturally Cher was mentioned. I have to agree with what Sarah said about this kind of surgery depending on the individual. I think Cher has changed the way she looked because she wasn't happy with it. She has said that she didn't like her nose and teeth. I also think that the amount of work she has had done has been exaggerated. What I know for sure is: breast reduction, nose job, teeth straightened, face lift, eye lift, and maybe some sort of implant to make her lips look bigger - anything else is probably just talk.

I have a lot of respect and admiration for Cher, and if she feels the need to have these things done, it is her business. I also think that she takes care of herself, so that helps with her appearance too. This is what she's said: "If I'd had as much plastic surgery as they [say], you know, like I've got ass implants and calf implants and cheek implants," she says. "I've had the same cheeks my entire life. No butt lifts. No ribs removed." "If I want to put my tits on my back, it's nobody's business but my own."

- Josh Steffen 

6 comments:

  1. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. surgeongate.org/michigan-plastic-surgery

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super-Duper site! I am Loving it!! Will come back again, Im taking your feed also, Thanks. http://my.cbn.com/mod/groups/topicposts.php?topic=15772161&group_guid=241754/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, and great website. Thanks for the information! nose correction women royal oak

    ReplyDelete
  4. Никак не можете определиться, на каком же производстве заказать деревянные евроокна? Можем порекомендовать обратить внимание на группу компаний СВ Окна, которая делает окна уже более 25 лет. Фирма продает широкий набор деревянных окон от эконом до дорогих. Даже самый требовательный покупатель отыщет для себя великолепные оконные блоки и двери из дерева. В производственной программе можно найти недорогие деревянные окна из соснового бруса, деревянные евроокна, дерево-алюминиевые окна, раздвижные двери, складные окна.

    ReplyDelete
  5. สล็อตออนไลน์ I am always searching online for storys that can accommodate me. There is obviously a multiple to understand about this. I feel you made few salubrious points in Attributes moreover. Detain busy, awesome career!

    ReplyDelete