Saturday, March 10, 2012

Bisexuality: Myth of Fact

After class on Tuesday, I ended up researching more about "Bisexuality" and the backlash it recieves. I found out that it recieves more critiscim in the LGBT Community sometimes then anywhere else. This kind of shocked me. If the LGBT Community is all about acceptance and change then why arent they accepting the practices of "bisexuality"? From the articles I read it seems that a lot of homsexuals think bisexuality is just a "phase" and that the person will decide to become gay. I don't believe this, but I can't change the opinion of hundreds. If it is a phase, or a choice then let it be. I just think everyone should worry about themselves and not someone elses lifestyle choices. I can't grasp how certain people's mind sets work. I really can't.

~Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment