Saturday, February 25, 2012

My thoughts on Conjoined Twins

I was watching a special on TV last night and it was describing how in certain parts of the world conjoined twins are considered to be a god and are worship. And in other parts they are seen as demonic and are cast out. I find it interesting how we as individuals and as a society interpret certain things and most of all each other...........During our class discussion we talked about why and how being conjoined is and can be so problemtic............. My only concern was how can conjoined twins really excerise and have privacy, especially when it comes to things like having sex. I couldn't help but to think why God allows certain things to like this to occur? Especially, if it is supposely wrong, demonic and/or abnormal. And is the concept of conjoined twins is freaky and wrong in general or to society? Ever after our class discussion on this topic, I still have not hear or have come up with a fair and/or valid answer. And I am not sure why.

No comments:

Post a Comment